The Hosted Buyer Programme at the World Utilities Congress is designed to foster business opportunities between international and regional hosted buyers and a selection of international exhibitors.
It provides a cost effective and efficient way for decision makers to meet existing and new suppliers and offers a tangible return on investment for exhibitors.
The package includes:
- Economy return flights to Abu Dhabi
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation including breakfast
- Complimentary Delegate Pass (which includes delegate lunch at the venue)
- Exclusive access to the Matchmaking platform to facilitate meetings
- Access to the Hosted Buyer Zone, with complimentary wi-fi and other services
- A dedicated concierge service to preschedule appointments with your preferred exhibitors based on your buying requirements.
You are available to travel to Abu Dhabi from 8 - 9 May 2023 and engage in pre-scheduled meetings during the exhibition.
You are a senior professional with decision making authority within power and water utilities.
Step 1: Register your interest
To be considered for the programme, you’ll need to register your interest by clicking here. If you are eligible for the programme, you will receive an email or a call to notifying you on the next steps.
Step 2: Selection process
Once confirmed as one of our Hosted Buyers, we will work with you to identify your sourcing preferences to match you with our exhibitors.
Step 3: Matching process
The Hosted Buyer Concierge team will match your sourcing preferences to tailor your diary during the show.
Step 4: Self-Scheduled Appointments
After the matching process is completed, you will be able to view all of your pre-scheduled appointments. You will then be able to use any remaining slots to schedule your own meetings and participate in our exciting on-site activities.