The Engineering Export Council of Egypt (EEC) was formed in 1997 as an advisory body to the Ministry of Trade and Industry with the objective of fostering engineering exports to international markets, and attracting foreign direct investment that can contribute to export development.
EEC works on the following 5 pillars:
- Capacity Building: Tailored capacity building for existing / potential exporters.
- International Cooperation: Projects to enhance Companies’ export capabilities & Product Innovation.
- International Marketing: -Trade missions -Buyers missions -International Exhibitions -E-Catalog: www.engexportdirectory.com
- Market Studies: Detailed analysis of products/sectors potential in targeted countries / regions.
- Financial Services: Financial privileges offered to members to facilitate doing business internationally .