Chief Digital Innovation Coach, Energy Industry Value Engineering
SAP Industry Value Engineering, EMEA
Manas is the chief digital innovation coach for Energy Industry at SAP Industry Value Engineering in Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA). He develops business and promotes thought leadership in energy industry for SAP EMEA-S and advises energy leaders on their Digital Transformation initiatives. He helps clients transition to the new energy landscape through adoption of intelligent technologies and sustainable processes. He coaches and empowers his team helping them adopt the industry next-practices and inspiring them to work clients to make them successful partnering with SAP. His 22 years of professional experience spans across Management Consulting / Value Advisory, Digital Transformation, Enterprise Business Architecture, People/Project/Product Management and “Coaching Colleagues” while being a “Top Performer” throughout his career.
Education: MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India.
His Awards and recognitions include:
- Holds a patent on “Easy UI migration” awarded in US with patent number 7,917,856
- Spoke at “ADIPEC” strategic conference and downstream technical conference, future digital twin
- Spoke on “Digitalization for Operational Excellence” at Gastech 2018 and Opexmena 2018
- Service station of future thought leadership for IV international O&G summit at link.
- My interview video tweet with Inautomation - on “Digital Asset Management and IT/OT integration
- Chaired the plenary session at IIoT and digital solutions for Oil and Gas conference in Amsterdam
- Author of article in Digitalist magazine on “Digital Transformation in Energy Industry”