AN EXCLUSIVE NETWORKING EXPERIENCE FOR INDIVIDUALS INFLUENCING THE FUTURE OF POWER AND WATER
The invitation-only Utilities Club is a unique business-focused VIP club connecting power and water industry leaders, innovators and influencers.
The Utilities Club provides space for government officials, policymakers, C-level executives, and business leaders to exchange views and tackle pressing challenges on the future of power and water utilities in a trusted environment.
Located on the exhibition show floor, the Club features a purpose-built private lounge providing a discreet space to network away from the media, alongside 3 private meeting suites, all offering first-class connectivity and hospitality.
Membership is free of charge. You may express your interest in obtaining membership by completing the application form and based on the criteria, once accepted, a formal invitation will follow.
- Reserved VIP seating for the Opening Ceremony
- Reserved VIP seating at the Strategic Conference sessions
- Exclusive Utilities Club access with complimentary Wi-Fi and refreshments
- Access to the World Utilities Congress Exhibition
- Opportunity to book private rooms for onsite meetings at World Utilities Congress
- Enhanced networking opportunities with key decision-makers and potential business partners.
- Media-free zone to ensure private business conversations
- Working in the power & water utilities industry
- Possess one of the following titles: Minister, Ambassador, Chairman, Director General, C-level Executives, President/Senior Vice President, Regional Director, Managing Director, Partner, Country Manager/General Manager
- Membership Organisations: Government & Policy Makers, Embassies/Consulates National & International Utility Companies, International Energy Companies (IECs), Engineering, Procurement & Construction Firms (EPCs), Service Companies, Solution Providers, Technology Companies and Financiers & Investors.
UTILITIES CLUB SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS
UTILITIES CLUB MEETING ROOMS
The sophisticated meeting room design, incorporating sponsor branding, can accommodate up to twelve visitors, creating a comfortable and relaxed setting. Sponsors: TAQA, Siemens Energy, ExxonMobil, Baker Hughes & Deloitte
TABLE POWER BANKS
Power banks are positioned on tables within the Utilities Club so that members can charge their mobile devices while in meetings.
UTILITIES CLUB LANYARDS
An exclusive opportunity to brand all Utilities Club lanyards that will be worn exclusively by Utilities Club members for the duration for the event. Sponsor: ExxonMobil
UTILITIES CLUB NOTEBOOKS & PENS
Distributed to the Utilities Club members as part of the Welcome Pack; in the meeting suites within the Club.
An exclusive opportunity to brand business card holders that will be distributed to Utilities Club members.